Friday, November 9, 2012

OPI Skyfall Collection


The new James Bond Skyfall Collection by OPI, to celebrate 50 years of  Bond, James Bond. Most of the colors are very beautiful and very appropriate for the season. My favorites are "The Spy Who Loved Me" and "Live and Let Die." Working at Ulta, I get to play with these all the time and I LOVE it. I also have noticed that the most popular one with guests is,"The Spy Who Loved Me."I can see why, it is a very nice vivacious color that goes great with virtually anything. Both these colors are a great staple for any wardrobe and the specs of glitter add an extra flair of playfulness. Aside from these colors, OPI came up with an extra extravagant top coat called "The Man With the Golden Gun." This is an 18k Gold top coat which leaves little specks of actual gold on your nail. It's pretty F'n fancy. The thing that sucks about the nail polish though is that it cost no less than $30.00! Other than that, this Golden top coat is awesome. But if you don't want to shed out the money for this. You can always just buy another Golden shimmer top coat or a crackle polish. You wont get the EXACT effect, but you'll get something similar to it with out spending all that cash. If you guys try it out or have a more economical suggestion let me know. I look forward to your comments. 
XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment