Wednesday, November 28, 2012

How Trendy.

It turns out that now a days Metal is a part of having "SWAG".
I suppose no one who is actually in to these celebrities find it offensive that they are participating or endorsing something they know anything about.
It is one thing to wear a Metallica t-shirt because God knows they've sold out enough for anyone to care... But to wear a Studded Leather jacket with patches of bands like D.R.I, Municipal Waste, or the Cro-Mags? I don't think so. I guess the exposure for these bands is cool and everything, but now all the poseurs are going to feel empowered to take over what isn't theirs.

I just have one question for the fans of the celebrities who partake in this:
Why are you so gullible? Why do you buy in and/or support people who are feeding you shit?



               LADY GAGA SEEMS LEGITIMATE THOUGH 


No comments:

Post a Comment