Friday, November 30, 2012

FUN

Exciting things that are happening or that are going to happen: 
*In Chronological order...sort of*

1) Stocking up on my make up collection.

This weekend at work we are getting an extra discount as a holiday employee appreciation. I am very excited because I am going to get so much make up! I know i should save my money, but I picked up a few extra hours last week so I can splurge a little.

2)Independent Mary Kay Consultant.
About a week or two ago I decided to become an independent Mary Kay beauty Consultant. It's kind of funny seeming that I already work at a make up store. Although I love all the make up at Ulta, I also really do love Mary Kay. I specially love their eyeliners, mascaras, and mineral powders. This just shows how much of a make up junkie I am! Becoming an independent Mary Kay  beauty consultant is probably one of the things I am most excited for. I get to meet an help new people, make some extra money, and win some amazing prices from the company.

3) Winter Break.
School's out for me next week! Plain and simple!

4)Wintersun is coming.
I get to go see Wintersun live. Everyone who lives on this side of the Earth and are in to this band have been waiting for them to go on tour. Hmm first show of theirs in Chicago, and I get to be there... Pretty exciting Stuff! 

5) Hobbit Midnight Screening
This is probably what I am most excited about. I have been waiting for this since the rumors started! I have had a count down on my phone for over a year. I have my costume all set- yup I'm dressing up like a hobbit. I bought my tickets as soon as they came out on sale! I am a LOTR/J.R.R.Tolkien/Hobbit geek!

6) Wisconsin for Christmas
Kind of cool. I've always spend the holidays in Chicago. Maybe not with the same people, but never in a different state. This Christmas, I may go to Wisconsin with my bf and his family. It'd be pretty cool if it happens. Hopefully I can get off work. We'll see though!

Can't wait to post and share with you as this happens!
TTFN!

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment