Sunday, September 30, 2012

Don't break my heart, my achy breaky heart

The Summer came and so did the red hair. I finally got the red  I wanted, well after I fixed it anyway.  The first time, I got heavy highlights of what was supposed to be vibrant red, but turned out to be a lot more orange.Luckily I have a stash of Manic Panic  in my bathroom and went shit crazy with all the red in my hair. I loved it for a while, but then...came the Fall and the crappy outgrowth of dark hair, so I searched in my stash and pulled out some purple shades and went at it again. You can't tell in pictures too well, but in person it looks pretty purple, specially after my hair cut.
MULLET: Also known as Business in the front, Party in the back. May also be called a Tennessee waterfall... or something Rodney Cutler would decide looks good on me. Now I'm rocking the mullet which is odd, but maybe I'm diggin' it.  -MUAH



P.S.
Rodney cutler smelled delicious and was extremely awesome. I was excited to meet him, he's a  very nice man and is excellent at his craft.          
                           

No comments:

Post a Comment