Saturday, September 29, 2012

Bienvenue, I am a makeup junkie!

Why hello there hot stuff!
The name's aza but for all intended purposes you can call me MEDUSA! muahaha....

I'm the average teenage college student minus the social life. I love fashion, but mostly Mascara,lipstick, and my dingy denim jacket.

My closet, my hair, and my job just changed, and I decided to write about it cause quite frankly I am EXCITED.
My closet got bigger
My hair went from Bright Red to a nice Dark Purple
AND I got a job at ULTA!
Working at Ulta is going to help me support my Make up habit.
I feel like an alcoholic that owns a bar... lol
Anyway,
If you sweeties have any questions on any products or want my
advice on anything, just ask!

Well off to bed I go, homework calls in the morning.

with lots of love  & red lipstick
aza :3 


Can't wait for your questions! 

No comments:

Post a Comment