Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Breast Cancer Awareness Please

So being that I am usually never at my house, my room looks like an episode of hoarders... before the rehabilitation. Luckily I got this burst of pride for my space and decided to clean and reorganize.
While cleaning, I found a ton of things that i didn't even remembered I owned. Naturally,I was excited to find these long lost treasures, but it turned out most of the stuff didn't fit me any more.WoMp WoMp!But after watching a couple episodes of Hoarders on Netflix, it was apparent i had to get rid of a lot because if not i was headed straight back in to therapy. So, I decided to donate the things I don't use or want to the  Salvation Army.
Help for them and Good Karma for me.

Now my room is almost clean and I am excited.
Im still debating if ill put pictures of my messy room up. Maybe later.
:3

Love,

      Aza



P.S. October is national Breast Cancer Awareness month. Do something to contribute.
F.Y.I. Brands like OPI, Eos, Essie
, and Smashbox came out with certain products for which a part of the profit will be donated to help this cause. Also stores like Ulta are taking donations with every purchase, all through the moth of October.  Please support the cause and spread the word.

No comments:

Post a Comment