Monday, December 10, 2012

Viva La Pulp!

It has been 20 years of Tarantino! To celebrate this they were showing a couple of his movies in theaters. Seeing that for the past few years I have been wanting to rent a theater for my birthday and watch Pulp Fiction, I had to at least go see that one. Plus it is my favorite movie... after the LOTRs of course,  but that doesn't count lol.
When Pulp fiction was released for the very first time, I was nearly a month old. Being able to see it in theaters this past Thursday was kind of extra special for me. 
The experience was amazing.:D
Before the Movie actually began, there was a small segment in which cast members, producers, etc were interviewed about their experience with the movie. Next there were 3 trailers chosen by Tarantino: Machine Gun McCain, Scarface, and The Killer ( a Chinese action film). Totally cool and mood establishing. This is probably a feature that is going to be on the special edition 20 years of Tarantino box set (above). I cant wait to own it! 
Watching the movie in theaters made me realize a lot of things that I had over looked before. I payed more attention to the smaller details like his usage of time and camera  maneuvers.I won't review the movie in detail, all I am going to say is that if you haven't seen it already you sure as hell should! 


BELOW: Me and Makeup! Lol

 

No comments:

Post a Comment